Affordability & Tuition
The Financial Aid Office at St. Thomas’s Day School aligns with the mission of the school. The school is committed to having a diverse student body that reflects the broad mix of the communities we serve. We hope to provide deserving students an opportunity for an amazing educational experience that may otherwise not be obtainable. Our goal is that no worthy, mission appropriate student be deterred due to financial limitations.
St. Thomas’s Day School maintains a considerable financial aid program to ensure that the most qualified candidates have the opportunity to attend our school regardless of financial circumstances.
2. Complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) application online by February 4.
3. File a completed financial aid application with SSS. This includes tax documents, monthly budgets and other financial statements.
2. Have all your supporting documentation available including W2s and the IRS 1040s with schedules and other necessary tax documents.
3. You can log out of the PFS Online at any time, then return later to complete. It is important to adhere to the deadline to ensure first round consideration.
4. New student financial aid awards are given at the time of acceptance on March 8.